New ‘deluxe suites - we have converted some of our two-roomed chalets into a self contained
en-suite lounge and bedroom to give a more spacious holiday experience. These double bedded rooms are limited in number and cost an additional £5 per person per night. Please enquire for availability when booking. Other than the new suites, the remaining accommodation is all considered to be of one standard and whilst the size of the rooms does vary, they are all equipped to the same standard and are all en-suite with bath and/or shower. All have remote-controlled colour TVs and tea and coffee-making facilities and a room safe. Towels are provided and changed as required during our daily room-service. (Sundays on request only).
The chalets are situated in our picturesque grounds and are all within easy reach of the main complex. We have a number of highly praised fully adapted chalets suitable for guests with mobility difficulties, including those confined to wheelchairs. A £10 per night single supplement is charged for single use of a hotel room / chalet intended for occupancy by two or more people. Please note interiors and exteriors may vary.
- Sleeps 2
- No pets allowed
- From £165pp
- What is the takeover time for accommodation at Hemsby Beach and Summerfields?
- The usual time is 4pm and accommodation must be vacated by 9.30am on your departure day.
- Can I take my dog on my Richardson’s holiday?
- Dogs are only allowed at Hemsby Beach and Summerfields and only in the specific pet chalets. There is a charge of £30 per week and £15 per short break for pets.
- Are there any discounts for large group bookings?
- Special deals are in place for large groups. Please contact the individual holiday village for more information.
- Can I hire cots and highchairs?
- Yes, these cost £10 each to hire.
- What should I do if I have special dietary requirements at a catered site?
- You should contact the site directly and let them know. They will then advise if they can meet your requirements.
- Is there any additional charge made for the entertainment shows on my holiday?
- No, entertainment is part of the holiday package.